Sunday, December 14, 2008

The Funny Cinema Worker




Today I went to watch "The Day The Earth Stood Still" so I reach there early to catch my dinner with friend.The movie start at 2300 at cinema 2 and we wait for 20minute the movie still haven't start then the work announce that they have problem with the power so he ask us kindly move to cinema 2.LOLZ.Then I was stun and say to my friend "we already at cinema 2 d where should we go then?" then my friend laugh out loud and everyone in the cinema also look at her SO "FISH".But no people notice what's that worker say only me n her notice.What a funny worker.Then we move to cinema 4 to watch the movie the only thing that not the same is the sit i brought the ticket and we sit in the middle but then at the end I sit at the front of the cinema,after the movie my neck feel pain.T.T.But the movie is quite nice too.Keanu Reeves is very handsome ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment